it’s like you’re my mirror
*steals ur girl* *mom finds out and makes me return her and apologize*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM; July 30th, 1980
I have decided that I will reblog this every time it comes across my dash because it makes me laugh until I think I’m going to puke.
[effie trinket voice] that is MISOGYNY
you come into my house, you disrespect my problematic fave
the target cartwheel app is this thing that you can use to get % off discounts on the stuff you buy at target, and like
my top searched thing i buy is cheese
followed by soda, toilet paper, and mascara
i feel like this is an accurate representation of my life
- Gather sea water.
- Strain sea water (because it will have debris in it) into glass or ceramic stove safe container
- Place on stove
- Heat low, don’t boil.
- Keep an eye on the stove. Water will start popping out if it gets to a boil.
- Add water as water evaporates.
- When you are out of water and there are salt crystals forming, smush them down with a wooden spoon. Don’t use plastic. Don’t use metal.
- When it seems as if all the water has evaporated and you are left with only salt, turn off the stove and remove the container from the stove.
- Let it cool for a bit before handling.
- Once the container is cool, take a plastic or wooden scraper and scrape the sea salt from the container